Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Older Women...




On Friday we had our monthly lunch with Emily and Cardin. We met at Tyson's and had a wonderful, relaxed meal at the Nordstrom Cafe. This was the first "lunch date" where Jack and Cardin actually interacted. Jack is much more interested in other babies these days. It's really exciting to see him spot kids his age and squeal in delight. He is starting to reach out to touch them too. Before lunch, Emily and I did a little shoe shopping, and apparently the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, because the second we entered the shoe section, Miss Cardin ran up to the mirror to check herself out! :) Girl after my own heart! I put Jack down on the floor with Cardin and he didn't take his eyes off her the entire time! He absolutely loved her! This is just fine with me - having my best friend as an in-law would be awesome! I guess we have a few more years... Cardin, who has an amazing vocabulary, spotted Jack and said "Baby" while she patted him on the head. Soooo cute! This mall trip did get me thinking about Halloween costumes...what will little Jack be for Halloween?

No comments:

Post a Comment