Friday, July 10, 2009

Strike, Spare.....so many things to learn

As a fitting ending to a wonderful 3mo birthday, Jack had his first (and I'm sure not last) trip to the bowling alley. While he wasn't able to fully participate in the game, he did cheer everyone on, and deposited some "lucky" spit up on Gretchen that caused her to bowl several strikes in a row. Above, he is choosing his ball - I had to tell him later that those holes are for fingers, not toes! Since I was bowling along with everyone else, Jack couldn't sit with me the whole time. I think he got passed around to everyone in the office at least 3 or 4 times...including our summer intern, John. John looked a little uncomfortable at first, but he could handle it....he is a Hokie after all! Apparently this is what you do when you intern at First Command....leave work early on Fridays to bowl and babysit!


No comments:

Post a Comment