Thursday, July 16, 2009

A New Home for the Island Girl




Today we went to check out the new home for our new boat, Ferry Point Marina! She's officially ours tomorrow and Matt is bringing her up from Edgewater to Arnold. This will be her new home....right next to the tastiest restaurant in Arnold, Magothy River Seafood! For those of you who are like "you have a new boat?", yes....it happened rather quickly. Matt has been asking me if we can get one for the last 4 years and last weekend I finally said yes...it's been a whirlwind week! We are planning to christen her this weekend (drinking the champagne instead of breaking it on her) so I should be able to share some pictures soon. We are excited to share our new boat with the family who is coming up this weekend for Jack's baptism....and we can't wait to take friends out too! If you ever want to go out with us, just let me know! I also added a super cool photo of Jack and I in our shades!

No comments:

Post a Comment