Sunday, May 25, 2014

Christiansburg

I've had an absolutely incredible time in Dubai and not for the reason you may think. I've been to Dubai nearly a dozen times, so it wasn't any new restaurant or club... It was the fact I was able to completely randomly and amazingly meet up with friends from high school all the way out here in Dubai.



We were talking about different people from high school and what they're doing now. I think it's remarkable all the things my friends and I from small little Christiansburg have been able to do over the years. If you could go back to 1995 and see us in high school, you'd probably think not much would come of these poor, blue-collar kids with not much intrinsic opportunity. That we wouldn't go out to see, experience and change the world. But we did. And we will. 

- Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment