Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Lunch Time Laughs

When the day starts off like this...how can it be bad?


Of course this picture is great because of the little cutey in it, but it's also special because she's wearing a 30 year old sweater that her mommy wore too!
Had to add this picture in JUST because she's so darn cute with those big eyes!


This was definitely the best part of the day! The three of us ate lunch together today. Yes, even Emma had her rice cereal. Like I said before, Emma wants to eat, but her tongue is still learning, so some of her cereal gets pushed back out. Well, this was the funniest thing Jack has ever seen. I'd feed her, some would come out of her mouth, Jack would laugh, she would look at him and laugh, then more cereal would shoot out of her mouth, which in turn made Jack laugh harder and yogurt would come out of his mouth. Luckily, I managed to keep all my soup in my mouth, but it was difficult. I snapped this photo in between laughing spells. What a day! And what a messy lunch. I don't know if anyone actually got anything down!





1 comment:

  1. seriously beautiful children........thanks for them not taking after the the old bald guy.......Amy.....remember the Kentucky Derby in 2003?

    ReplyDelete