Thursday, November 12, 2009

Halloween Party with Grammy and Pop

Grammy and Pop watched Jack the night before Halloween while Matt and I attended the annual Halloween concert at the Naval Academy. Before dinner, they went to the MyGym Halloween Party to show off Jack's costume. He had lots of fun.....but I think I might need to watch out for some of those little girls....

Here Jack is sitting with one of the instructors.

Jack and Grammy are hanging out by the climbing wall...it might be a few more years before Jack can successfully negotiate this wall....right now it's more interesting to put the grips in your mouth!

Playing a little ball.....


Oh NO!!!! Watch out for girls in leopard print! Who knew you'd get your first kiss at 6 months! I think this little girl's parents need to have a chat with her....
Don't ask me why my son's mouth is open.....





No comments:

Post a Comment