Monday, March 10, 2014

Sweatpants

I have to admit, I was sceptical about coming to Turkey. I've never been here, and couldn't really find too much to do in the area that we're at, Antalya. But luckily, I booked an amazing resort and have had an incredibly relaxing time here:


It is a lavish, all-inclusive resort that doesn't skimp on anything. Fortunately, we're here during their off-season, so I don't have to take out a loan to pay for this mini-vacation. I must say, I've done a great job taking full advantage of the resort, getting a massage, lounging on the beach relaxing at the pool, sauna, ice room and bar.


But, I'll tell you, after Skype-ing with Amy and the kids, I'd trade it in a second to be in my living room with sweatpants on, getting tackled by those crazy kids.

Miss you guys.

- Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment