Monday, March 14, 2011

B-O-U-N-C-E!!!!

What better to do on a sleepy Monday morning...but BOUNCE! This morning we headed back to the Bounce House place on the beach and met up with friends Charles and Emma (not our Emma, of course, but our Emma did come, she just took a nap instead of bouncing!) They close the Bounce place at the end of the month (they hold wedding receptions in the room that the bounce houses are set up during the nice months) so I figured we need to get our bouncing in while we can! Jack had a blast, and instead of being apprehensive when we walked in, like last time, I could barely get his shoes off today before he went running to play.






Sorry this one is a little blurry - I was far away when I took it. But, I still thought it was pretty cute. He was asking me to come in and bounce with him. I didn't when he asked this time, but I will say "No Comment" if you ask me if I bounced at all today! :) Happy Bouncing!




No comments:

Post a Comment