Wednesday, May 12, 2010

It's All About Jack....and BP2!

Well, as you can see, I changed the name of the blog a few weeks ago. I thought it was only fair to BP2 that the blog include all the Phillips, and not just Jack. This is BP2's premier on the blog!

Today, Matt and I went to the hospital in Bethesda for my 2nd trimester ultrasound. I am 22 weeks today. Unfortunately the BP2 wasn't as cooperative or photogenic as Jack (who turned his face to the ultrasound prob for each picture - it was almost hard to get one without his face!). He/She was in a breech position, all curled up, sitting directly on top of my bladder, which made the 24 oz of water I had just drank really really comfortable :). It took the tech quite a while to get all her measurements.

Again, as with Jack, we did not find out the sex. I think the tech was pretty happy about this because she would have been under a lot of pressure to get little BP2 to cooperate. She was able to get a picture of the face (sort of) and a picture of the foot. We did get to see the heart, legs(crossed like Jack always does), feet, arms, hands, head, and ears. The doctor reported back that all looked good! He/She is measuring 22 weeks and 3 days and weighs 1 lb, 2 oz. The pictures we did get are below.






No comments:

Post a Comment