Thursday, March 25, 2010

























Well, I have been a real slacker lately, but my spring time resolution is to update this blog daily....ok, maybe I should stick with a couple times a week...not get too crazy.
I'm still working 4 days a week, so Jack spends Monday-Thursday hanging out with Grammy all day. Grammy takes him all over the place, a special outing everyday! Today Jack and Grammy visited the Maryland Science Center in Baltimore. It was Infant and Toddler Day, so Jack was able to participate in age appropriate activities like popping bubbles and "painting" a picture. He also spent some time in the little kid area playing with trucks and trains and splashing around in the water table. His absolute favorite was the water table and his soaking wet shirt showed that!


Here is the email Jack "wrote" to me this afternoon to tell me about his day!


Hey Mom,

Grammy and I had a great time at the Maryland Science Center today. I got to play with trains, a big truck, make a paint picture, play in the sand, pop bubbles and the best thing ever was the water table. I really got to splash a lot but Grammy made me stop when my sleeves got really wet. I then had lunch outside at the harbor. Grammy got an ice cream and gave me some. Yummy! See you later, Mom.

Love, Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment