Monday, June 29, 2009

"What can I get ya, hun?"







Ah the diner.... part of American history, subject of many tv shows, songs and movies, nostalgic to young and old.....and Matt's favorite place to eat.






There is a "new" diner in Crofton (and I use "new" loosely, it's been open for about 2 years and we have been trying to get there since then) called Nautilus Diner. On Sunday morning, before we said goodbye to Grandpa Phillips and Raili, we all went out for breakfast to the Nautilus Diner. Matt was so excited he looked at the menu Saturday night to plan out what he was going to have! So cute! It was a delicious breakfast, and very filling. I ordered the french toast and it came with 3 pieces and each piece was at least 1.5" thick! Afterwards we made sure we got a picture with Daddy and Jack since it was Jack's first trip to a diner....and I'm sure not his last!






After breakfast Jack went to Grammy and Pop's house for the day so Matt and I could get some yard work done. We have been neglecting the yard since Jack was born and I think we got the entire spring's yard work done in one day....whew!

No comments:

Post a Comment